Sunday, February 15, 2009

Ziva - the naugty kitten

I had a lovely time with my boyfriend yesterday. We cooked a nice dinner and ate it together in candle light. Very romantic! I have some pictures of the laid table and the dinner, I hope to get scrapped soon.

Today I want to share a layout I did this morning. It is picturing our kitten Ziva. She is a Bengal and she is about 5 months in the pictures. She is a lovely kitten, a lot of play but also sweet cuddly times =)


The paper is once again a My Minds Eye, this time 'Bohemia' line. The flowers are unkown with centers from Imaginisce. I have also added bling from Kaiserkraft and then some liquid pearls. It is the first time I use the liquied pearls and I was a bit worried about the 'pointing tip' the applicator left. But when it dries it flattened a bit and looks much better now.

The letters are vinyl letters from American Craft and rub-ons from We R Memory Keepers. Some close-ups.









That was all for today. Now shall I head over to KNK Club and check out if the March kit has been announced. If you haven't already checked out the kits at KNK I highly recommend that you do it. They are wonderfully composed and contains material for several LOs, cards and/or projects. GA is working hard to keep us all pleased and the customer support is great! And they ship to Sweden and the rest of the world!!
Enough rambling, see you soon.

No comments: