Friday, February 13, 2009

I have created

Hi, I'm back... again. Sorry, but it has been a rather rough time since christmas, but now it seems to be a bit brighter. And best of all, I have some LO's to share with you. They are both picturing my sister daughter. She is such a sweet little girl.

This is from her second birthday. The flowers are prima except for the green ones, those are sprayed with green glimmer mist. The brads and bling stones are from Kaiserkraft and the dotted paper is Imaginisce 'A Shore Thing' and the green cardstock is the reverse of My mind's Eye - Trés Jolie. I really like the Trés Jolie papers since they are so thick and resembles more a cardstock then an ordinary patterned paper. The journal spot is a rub-on from Kaiserkraft as well.
Here is a close-up on the flowers. I've added some stickles to add some more glitter.

The second LO is of my grandmother and Felica. I have worked quite a bit on this and I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out.


The LO is much more three dimensional than the photo shows. The patterned paper is heavily distressed. This is easy done if you wet the paper a bit. Just be careful so you don't get it too soaked, I use a soft baby cloth. When it is wet, just crumble the paper and distress the edges. When it dries it stiffens in the form that you want. I have chalked the eadges with ColorBox Chestnut Roan, the colour working really well with the pink.


The pink papers are My Minds Eye - Trés Jolie and the blue paper is K&Company. The flowers are Prima and the bling is unknown.

That was all for tonight, I hope to be back soon with more now when I feel inspired again.

No comments: