Saturday, February 21, 2009

More for the crop

Here is another card I have done for the crop challanges at Scrappiz. This card should have a stamp with a flower and the card should be decorated with flowers. I've spent a lot of time on this card, but it has been worth every hour. I love how the colours turned out together.



I have coloured the stamp, which is from Rachelle Ann Miller, with my Derwent colour pencils. It gets a nice result but it takes some time :) so you can't be in a hurry. The stamp is cut and layered as a flower.
The flowers are from a candlecuff and I also found an old ribbon that fitted perfectly in colour. The paper is Basic Grey Blush series.

Here are some close-ups. Just click on them to view larger.

When I get the time I will post the technique I use when colouring stamps. I have some nice pictures from today.

I also have pictures of my little helper (or NOT!) . She is really annoying sometimes, but also soo sweet and innocent.

Well, that was all for this time, I think I'm going to try another challange before its time to make some dinner. I'll be back with the result.

1 comment:

Barb po said...

Really like al you have done. Have fun,with your cyper crop.
Barb from KNK kit clubpust