Friday, February 20, 2009

Cybercrop at Scrappiz

It is a cybercrop at Scrappiz this weekend. There are lots of fun challanges and it started already the 18th so hurry! I haven't had time to sit down and scrap until now, so I'll try to make some of the challanges at least, home alone and everything.
I actually have a LO here that I did since I come home from work today. It is for the journaling challange and is a sweet stoy about my little sister. It happened many years back, but I still remember the fun. It is a story about a game where you are supposed to explain words. I don't know the word in english so I can't translate it, but here is the story in swedish.

Familjen spelar Rappakalja och min då 9-åriga lillasyster ska förklara vad en krubb-bitare är. Efter en del betänketid så säger hon
- Det är en loppa som bet Jesus när han låg i krubban.

Vi skrattade så vi låg dubbelvikta. Vad får hon allt ifrån?

And here are some photos of the LO.




The paper is from Creative Imaginations and I have added some Sakura glitter pen and stickles to it in yellow colours. The flower is SEI and the layered chipboard is We are Memorykeepers. Everything except the ribbon (from a magazine) are from KnK kits.

I'll be back with more tomorrow.

No comments: