Sunday, October 19, 2008

Shared memories

This is my first post to the blog.

This blog will be about me and about memories. It can be something very simple, like what has happened during the day, or some older memories from childhood.

I like to capture and share my memories as scrapbook pages. Scrapbooking is a mental cure for me, taking me flying with memories and make me, for a while, forget the hectic everyday work. I can be creative and play with colors and forms, something that doesn't happen very often in my professional work as a telecom project leader. I also use this creativity to create cards and stamping.

This blog will also be about gardening. Another hobby of mine where I can let my creativity flow. I'm much better on dreaming away, painting pictures of a wonderful garden in my head, then actually doing the garden. But one day I will get the time I need and create that dream garden. Until then I will tease you here with memories from the real garden and from my dream garden.

This blog will probably touch on the everyday life that is mine and that I actually like pretty much. As a background you can find more information in 'about me' to the right.

As things are now, I can't promise to write every day, maybe not even very often, but I'll share when I have something to share, so please come back and have a look now and then.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Hi Lonewalker, welcome to the world of blogging. I started one this year also and it is fun and a great way to share.
cheers
from downunder:)