Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Another christmas card

I found this inspiring sketch today when I was visiting some blogs.

The sketch was found on http://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com/, an interesting blog I will visit again.

I had a go with the sketch and it inspired me so much so I think I got a bit out of scope =) Here is my try:

Not following the sketch that well... but this is my first ever challange.

I used a red cardstock from Bazzill as cardbase and the green paper in the background is from a package with Rub-ons from imaginisce. The stamp is from Rachelle Ann Miller. I have used stickles on the threes and background.

The scallop in the card and the trees are cut from my pink treasure - The Gazelle!

See you soon again!

2 comments:

Godelieve said...

Love your interpretation of the sketch! Beautiful Christmas card!

Kathy said...

What a cute Christmas card - I love those trees and the dinky snowman peeping out