Monday, October 20, 2008

Jipee

Today the monthly kit from Kit 'n Kaboodles (KnK) arrived in the mailbox. A wonderful kit with autumn in mind. Just look at the picture:

The papers are from Bo Bunny, Beautiful Life Collection. I'm really found of the papers from Bo Bunny. Have you had a look at the papers from the 'Beau Jardin' collection? Or the dotted cardsstock? Just gorgeous!
I can't wait to use the kit, I have at least one photo that springs to mind immediately.

What I like so much about Kit 'n Kaboodles, apart from the kits, is the ability to do some serious shopping and have the items shipped together with the kit. In this way you save on the package and handling fees and you get the latest new decorations and papers and stuff from the states.
Gerri-ann is doing a great job finding new interesting items each month and her design team is inspiring us all.

I recommend you all to have a look at their website http://www.knkclub.com/.

No comments: