Sunday, October 26, 2008

Last night

Late yesterday evening did I have time for some scrapping again. It feel so good when you have worked all day to just relax a bit and let the creativity flow.

I created with the papers from the KnK kit I received earlier this week. I'm pretty pleased with the outcome. What do you think?

The papers are from Bo Bunny

Some of the details



The leaf is from the garden and the words are from a K&C sheet with glitter stickers. Flowers are Petaloo. Journaling spot is Bo Bunny.

Today I'm supposed to spend my crafting time to do a birthday card. I just don't feel the creativity at the moment, so I have to go looking for some inspirational blogs... Do you have any suggestions just let me know! I'll collect those that inspires me most in my Bloglist.

See you later!

No comments: